New 2016-17 themed Rotary International products have arrived. Order your club and district supplies online now.
Rotary Down Under and Rotarian Life and Leisure offer advertisers a unique opportunity to reach a readership that stretches throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Our readers own their own homes, enjoy domestic and international travel for work and pleasure, and are eager to protect their incomes and increase their wealth.
For information on advertising, please contact Gay or Samantha:
Phone: (02) 9633-4888
fax: (02) 9891-5984
What is Rotary Down Under?
Rotary Down Under is the official Rotary publication, circulated monthly throughout Australia,New Zealand and the South-West Pacific region to approximately 80,000 readers who are influential and discriminating consumers.
The latest AGB:
McNair report confirms the magazine’s superior readership profile in terms of high income earning and spending. The typical Rotarian is:
• A decision maker
• Influential in the business community; and
• Professional with a high disposable income
• Rotarians are heavy consumers of select products and services:
• Investments and superannuation portfolios
• International and domestic airline travel
• Alcoholic beverages, particularly beer, wine and whisky
• Multiple motor vehicle owners
• Leisure, entertainment and sport
• Business and industrial equipment